My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Saturday lunch with Dan


This is a December, 1959 photo. The little guy on the right, Dan, will be buying me lunch at a Greek resturant this noon. I go to his office and use up the extra minutes on his cell phone. I get the five finger discount and I call people who don't even want to hear from me.
This Saturday lunch has been a cherished traditon to us and I am, among all men, most richly blessed
Summer has completed her first week of school and Brigid is already deeply involved in helping out at the school.
Dan & Bidgid have season tickets to the Diamond Backs and forunately they are so busy that I have to go to many of the games for them. Well, someone has to do it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

Beautiful children!

Ann Onymous

4:11 PM  
Blogger Glenn Rye said...

What's the name of the infamous Greek restaurant?

Od Bodkin

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home