My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Todd Nelson-tour guide extrordinare

In June of 2005m ny gracious grand nephew, Todd, and his father, Roger Nelson, picked me up at the Twin Cities airport and we went to Mankato where we visited with his Mother, Barbara, and of course Roger.dmv.
We then met my brother,Ray, and his wife, Barbara, from Eau Claire, Wisconsin. From their we went to Wyoming,(Minnesota, that is) and visited my niece,Tanya, who has since moved to Washington state. She is one of my favorites.
We then went to Blackduck where we met up with my niece,Jewell, her husband,Dan Rockensock,daughter, Theresa, and son, Brett.
Brett has since passed away as has my brother, Ray.
We then went to Madison where we met with my niece, Susan Nerison Olson, and her family.The Olsons were guests of Brigid, Dan and Summer on their power boat,The Sunshine, last fourth of July weekend.
In Hills, Minnesota we visited Nelsons, Ehdes, Rye's ,Nerisons and who knows who else.

Todd had hosted the same trip a year or two earlier and we had gone thorugh a small town called Motley. Todd got real excited because of his favorites were were the Motley Crew. So we took pictures in front of the firehouse and decide on this go around that we would call ourselves the Motley Two and hand out autographed tour schedules with our signatuare on it.
Alas, there were no takers

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

It was a happy trip and I loved reading about you and your Norwegian relatives, but sadly, no one wanted your autographed tour schedules. I can't understnad why anyone would pass up an opportunity like that. If you still have the schedules, I am requesting a Motely Two autographed schedule. Just one, mind you! Hope it makes up for the disappointment you suffered the first time the generous offer was made.

Definitely Ann Onymous

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home