My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Friday, June 27, 2008

The remaining Rye's-2008

After celebrating Lorriane's birthday, the Queen Bee, Dale and Gary were gracious enough to drive me up to the land of PAUL BUNYAN,i.e.., Bemidji, Minnesota to see my baby sister, Vivian, and her family.
There were 10 Rye's. Norman died in infancy; twins Glenn and Garfield died in infancy; Opal-deceased;Norris-deceased;Eldora-deceased; Beverly-deceased; Raymond-deceased.
As you can see, my parents recyled the name Glenn and used it again on me.

Vivian and her Husband, Donald Helgeson owned and operated the Cedar Rapids lodge at Blackduck, Minnesota for years along with the help of their four daughters, Jewell, Emily, Linda and Jennifer. As you can see I hit some key that changed the font and I don't want to redo this.
More pictures at 10

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

No wonder Vivian is so happy. She's in the company of her big brother. And, as for you Mr Rye, the beautiful silver hair and the ever-charming smile is there, but where are your trademark suspenders???

Bernie

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home