My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

For Sam-take 2

When I was in Colorado a week or two ago I visited my Grandson Sam's room.

A young friend had given him a highway sign engraved as the one above. His friend or the sign didn't establish where the sign was.

This one is just below Payson.Arizona and I can assure Sam that there is also one North of Pueblo on I-25. Colorado City and Rye share the same off ramp.

The person standing near the sign is also Wry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

I enlarged the photo until it filled my computer screen. The good looking wry fellow holding the sign looks as if he is much younger than he claims to be. Was this picture taken in the seventies?

Ann Onymous

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home