My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Friday, February 27, 2009

Memories and coincidence-horses-home-family


I have been sharing my love for horses and also the stories of our home made sulkies and the pictures of the Arabian horse show in Scottsdale. Well, yesterday, I had the good fortune to have lunch again with my son, Dan, here in Phoenix.I was just dying to tell him about the horse show and the sulkies.
He then shared that he was on the phone yesterday with Randy in Ft. Collins, Colorado and Randy told him that he was looking out the window at the vast 500 acres of open land and parks that adjoin their home and he saw a horse drawn sulky pass by and they were sharing memories of the horse and sulky that we built in Riverside, California so many years ago.
A small world, a small world indeed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home