My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Friday, September 09, 2005

Labor Day-05

Yes, I know it is past but I had a great one because Dan called and said that he and Summer were out looking at kayaks.I met them at a Japanese resturant that I can't spell and we had a great time. As you notice the change in script it's because my clumbsy hands struck some key that effected the change and I don't know which key it was. Well, anyhow, variety is the spice o;f life.
I was a guest teacher for three days this week and kept an apppointment at the VA on Thurday.
As I was in the service for over 18 months that is considered WW11 service. I have had benefits from them that are almost too many to count but I will share a few. A VA farm loan that I recieved when I began farming with my brother, Norris; A VA loan on our first home at 10010 Hedrick, in Riverside, Ca.; We sold the house after we had put in a lawn(2mos.) and the buyer walked away and it was reoppoed. Guess who resold and recieved a commission; Another VA loan for 4029 Jones in Rivrside; A Va loan for a tri-plex at 1010-13 on E. 16t StLovelandc Co. (street not recalled, recalled later); and last,but not least, a four year liberal arts degree from Augustana College in Sioux Falls, S..D.
I believe that the place where my VA records were sto;red in Kansas City burned down and maybe this helped when I was dealing with people that didn't know what the left hand was doing. That beinging said, the VA Health Service as efficient as any I've seen and I told them yesterday that they give the private sector a bad namen. I go to the Sun City Singles dance this evening and there are usually over 200 people in attendance. There is one problem however, but I try to deal with it as best I can. There are over 6 women for every man but someone has to do it!
Tomorrow I am again blessed to have lunch with Dan.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

You forgot to mention that you, a few years earlier, were the very dashing and dapper president of the SC Singles Dance Club, and as such, took your turn dancing with the extra women. Pure pleasure for the women!

Ann Onymous

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home