My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Saturday, October 08, 2005

The bows....children as living arrows,Dan,cont.


(Dan,1967,10years old.)


Dan's letter of July, l987........

Dad,

I wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed the tapes containing our old family traveling songs. I remember how many good times we had as a family singing these songs. So many of the songs are from a time when life was much harder and cruel. Thanks to the good home you and Mom provided us and the development of our counryr, we never knew ofsuch harshness and cruelty. But through these songs we learrned caring and compassion at the same time.These qualities are exemplified by you, Dad.
You are so caring and sensitive that's what makes you so special. Sometimes I wish you were not so sensitive because you get hurt being so sensitive at times. But I know you know no other way. Through your and Mom's caring each of us kids have or are coming into our own -each with a promising and happy future. Aand even when we got into trouble or let you down you stilll kept your faith in us. Always know that us kids are here to help you and Mom out also. If you are ever in need please let me know. The gifts and love yuo and Mom have bestowed on me I can never hope to repay. Thanks for all the good memories of

THE RAMBLING RYE'S FROM RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA

Love,

Dan

Y:ou have my son, you have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home