My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ir's a small world after all

Saturday I went to a tractor pull in Glendale, Az. As soon as I got thru the gate I saw a gentleman wearing a tractor shirt that had Rollag, Mn. on it. I asked him where Rollag was and his companion asked me where I was from. Of course I said, Hills, Mn. The other fellow was Paul Jacobson. He graduated from high school with my sister, Vivian. His sister,Noreen, was a close friend of my sister, Beverly.
His father, Nels, was in the intensive care unit at Sisoux Valley Hospital in Sioux Falls, S.D. when our daughter, Angela, passed away. I remember him saying, the little girl is gone.
Yesterday I talked to my brother, Ray, who is in the hospital in Eau Claire, Wisc. where he had a heart operaton that included a valve from a pig's heart. He was doing well and I hope to call him again, later today. Next Tuesday he will be move to a rehabilitation unit outside of the city. God speed,Ray'
Tonight Summer Rye,age 8, along with her friend ,Claire, will prepare a valentine dinner for their parents,Dan & Brigid. This is the second year they have done this. I believe that this is awesome.
Last night I attended a Ray Price concert in Sun City. He is 88 years old and sang many of his old favorites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home