My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Friday, February 17, 2006

Small world after all

My brother Ray has been moved to a small center for rehabilitation and is doing well. I called our Neice, Barbara Bakk Esienbraun, in Lincloln, Neb. to alert her as to Rays' condition. I was reminded as I talked to her(by myself) that it was Barbara who never left our side as Donna and I stood vigil in the ICU in Sioux Falls, S.D. in the wake of our daughter, Angela, passing so many years ago.
Barbara is a special education teacher in Lincloln and is nearing the time when she can hang it up. She has a new grandchild, Reed, who I'm sure she has already been working on spoiling him.
I was informed by my son, Randy, that he took his brother, Greg, to Denver on Wendsday to undergo a special operation on his eye.I spoke to Greg this morning and he is doing well. Randy drove him to Denver on roads that were coated with black ice and it reminded me of the time was Randy was just beging to drive and we were returning from Denver and ran into miles and miles of black ice and we put our full faith and trust in him as we motored back to Loveland.
Over the years everyone has come to know that you can always put your full faith and trust in Randy. He does us all proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home