My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

July diary,1907 of Gulllik Nelson Rye

July 1-I plowed in the corn- we had a horse race in the eve.

July 2- very busy with haying-warm weather-maybe storm in eve.

Julu 3-warm weather-I plowed in the potatoes and put in a load of hay.

July 4-Warm weather- spent the day in Beaver Creek riding the merry go round.

July5-Warm weather-I was quite tired after the 4th-plowed in the corn.

July 6-Warm weather-I plowed in the corn all day.

July 7-Sunday-Very warm weather-I an Henry went over to H. Sundem-back at eve.

July 8-Very warm weather-I plowed in the corn all day,

July 9-Fine weather-I plowed in the corn and mowed hay.

July 10-Very warm weather-I plowed corn andmowed hay.

July 11-Very fine weather-I mowed hay and hauled a load of hay after lunch.

Jully 12- I plowed in teh morning-I started haying in the pm.Sam
Sundem with me.

July 13-Warm weather-haying all day -rain in eve.

July 14- Sunday- Brother Peter and Ole Hagen came here -stayed all night because we had bad weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home