My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Friday, May 11, 2007

Sport's week

My son. Dan, took me to the Diamond Backs game on Monday and the Dbacks defeated the Philllies by a score of 4 to 3. He also gave me ticket for the Wednesday afternoon game with the Phillies which we lost 9 to 4. My friend,Ethlel, accompanied me.Ethel has cable and on Tuesday night we watched the Phoenix Suns defeat the spurs 102 to 81. The Suns play again on Saturday night.
The highlight of the week was when I got to speak to my Grandson, Court Rye, who created this blog for me. I had a question and left a message and then was fortunate enough to be home when he returned the call. Only one year of of CU he has had three challenging jobs with three top companies and has moved on on his own volition to his present position of project manager.If you have any doubts about the high quality of young people today go to his blog,
www.courtrye.com and touch base on many of his icons and you will be truly amazed at his creativitiy and writting skills . What has God wrought!!!!

His sister, My Granddaughter just finished another year at CU and then left for Florida to work for NASA on the Aquarious program where she works in a caspsule under the ocean where the astronauts train. Her exciting adventures were cataloged earlier somewhere on this blog.
Court and My Granddaughter are the children of our son, Randy!

Court also walked me through the process of e-mail and sent my first e mail.
My address is glenn.rye@gmail.com. Will wonders never cease?

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

Just read Court's blog. WOW! Is he married?

Ann Onymous

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home