My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Anderson connection


Keith's father, Merritt, had a brother named Loften. As I understand it,Kayo Erickson pictured in the last post had a sister that was engaged to Loften. Loften passed away.
So Keith's father and his family were even closer to Kayo than Uncle Tommy.
Kristi, pictured on the right, is along with her husband Mike close friends of Bridgid and Dan.
Kristi is now expecting.
The girl on the right is Beth. last summer Randy metioned to Dan that My Granddaughter Rye was trying to get into California Institute of Technology. Dan mentioned it to Kristi and she calle Beth whose father-in-law is on the faculty and very renowned in his field. Beth arranged for my granddaughter, My Granddaughter , to speak to this gentlemen who was kind to My Granddaughter to a fault.
Keith, Jr. on the right, back row, was visited by my son, Greg, as took a course in appraisal in San Diego. As understand it, Greg and Keith had waterguns and they sqirited a person at a drive-up window. About 2 in the morning the police woke up the Anderson household to see if indeed, theree was only water in the squirt gun.
Keith,Sr. and Lois do relief work for pharmacists in and around Alaska so they can go on vacations. They do this along with other missionary work much of which is done in their quiet and unassuming way.
By the way I have again hit a key that changed the script. Oh well!
I do not know the date of the picture but it looks as if the children were in their teens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home