My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Mother Dear


Angela recited this poem for a Mother--
Daughter's banquet at the Lutheran church on Magnolia avenue,Riverside,California

MOTHER DEAR-unknown

Dear Mother, you are part of me...And I am part of you...
And you are part of everything...I ever think or do..And out
of all the parts of life...I am or hope to be...I need to tell
you,Mother dear ...you are the best in me...you are
the sweetest of my songs...the truest of my friends...you are
the sunshine in my heart...the dream that never ends...You
are the hand that comforts me...the smile that lifts me up...
And you are all the sugar at...the bottom of my cup...Oh,
Mother dear, there are some things...I can not write or say...
But all my love and gratitude..Go out to you today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home