My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Who gives themselves with their gift feeds three

Two posts ago I shared the giving spirit of Ramona Karen Rye Perkins.I am now at a computer that I can share her image with you. Of course I chose and image that included one of Ramona's best friends, our Tam.Some 30 years after this photo was taken she is now the charge nurse in E.R. on the night shift at Wm Beaumont hospital in Royal oaks, Michigan.Her love of aminals now is as great or greater than her love of our beloved Tam. She now has two dogs and if she devotes too much time on the phone to anyone her dogs let her know about right smartly. I visited her in Michigan and as we sat in the living room all of the dogs were vying for her attention. Then one of the dogs, Ginger, I believe ran to the front door and barked as if to alert us to company calling. When the other two dogs rushed to the door. Ginger quickly returned to Ramona and had her complete attention for a while until the other dogs caught on. Some love, some dog!
if you check back to an earlier post,1/24/06 you' share some of her other admirable traits.
She did have a horse also,Katie was her name and she was boarded out at the Kolowaskis. The first time she rode she fell off and I put her right back on but I believe that she was spooked for a time. One of the most exciting times were when we were riding double, without a saddle, and would go down the steep bank into the free flowing irragation ditches and then up the sharp bank on the other side.
After a while when Ramona was able to go riding I had an apppointment and when I was able to go riding Ramona had another activity so we decided that it was unfair for Katie not to have regular visits from us so we sold her.

On my January 9th post I was going to write and honor Greg's 41st bithday.I got the picture transferred and then my hands hit the wrong key and the picture disappeared and all I could see was the title on the dashboard so I tryed again and again and ended up with 9 pictures of Greg and no text. Many of us wish that there were 9 Greg's because he also is the apple of our eye.
We salute our two caregivers, Greg and Ramona. Well done thou good and faithful servants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home