My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

all about me


Actually it was no longer about me.This is Angela's batispm day in Hills, Mn. and Sister, Vivian, and Donald Helgeson were the Godparents. We lived in Hills where I was teaching history, speech and debate.We had a one bedroom home that we paid $25 per month for and it had a stool in the closet and running cold water in the kitchen.
One of the neighbor girls was in our kitchen with her mother and she turned on the facuet just to she she the water run. Her mother promptly slapped her hand for wasting water.It was understandable for she had to carry water several blocks from the reservoir.Her husband ran the county grader and his name alludes me now although it was a Dutch name.
I was playing with our collie,Tam 1, the evening that I was going to the hospital to see Donna and Angela and tore my trouser leg as we played around. Vivian and Don were farming Grandma Rye's farm at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home