My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Thursday, May 31, 2007

And now for the rest of the story

On the May 31 entry at 8:ll everything went awry. My clumbsy hands touched a key that made everything disappear. After fooling around a while I discovered the text and picture but I was unable to complete the story.So we now have Keith and Lois sitting on the bunk bed and Randy is conducting a church service and Dan enters to offer the guests communion.
Keith and Lois decide that maybe it is safe to bring children into the world and they have three beautiful,loving and caring children, namely,Keith, Kristi and Beth.
Kristi and Mike live in Phoenix where he is and f-16 pilot in the reserves and a South West Airline pilot. I believe that Dan and Greg attended thier wedding at the air force accademy and they andd brigid, Dan and Summer are close friends and when Kristi's parents, Lois and Keith come over from California I am blessed to see them.
I will now attempt to put an old picture on the blog so you can see the Andersons in all their glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home