My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Monday, May 21, 2007

Splash up AstronautsNasa intern, My Granddaughter

My Granddaughter who celebated her birthday,went to work as a NASA intern on Friday morning and the director and others wished her happy birthday and informed her that she would have to greet the astronauts as they emerged from a 2 week stint in thei undewater capsule of the Florida keys.
When the astronauts return from space they call it a SPLASH DOWN. When the return from the ocean floor the call it a SPLASH UP.
I'm sure My Granddaughter had a greeting for them , but before she could deliver it the astronauts in unison wished My Granddaughter a happy birthday. Is this a great country or what!!!
Go to My Granddaughter website noted on a previous posting and click on aquarius experience and it recounts her experience in the underwater chamber two years ago

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

What a way to spend the summer, Cassia.

Ann Onymous

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home