My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Return to the high country


Tuesday, December 4th, I will fly to the high country.I hope that I do not find these conditions as I've become accustomed to lows of 54 degrees. I have this opportunity to visit my children and grandchildren so I'm going for it.
My friend has found a car for me so I will be driving a 92 Pontiac back to the valley to resell. I like to drive and only hope for roads that are clear and safe.
Randy and Ellen will put me up for a few days and that is a happy household which is a joy to behold and be a part of, if only for a few days.
Ramona will be off on a trip to Michigan on the 5th so at least I'll be able to share a brief moment with her.
My letter to the local paper was published last Tuesday so I was pleased with that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

An adventure with your family in CO is the perfect way to start the month of December. Do you know where you will have overnight stops on the way back to AZ?

I missed your letter in the Sun News. Could you tell me something about it?

Bernie

11:26 AM  
Blogger Glenn Rye said...

I finally had a chance to read the Tuesday paper, and sure enough, there was the letter that I read on your blog a few weeks ago. Always a positive attitude and alway a pleasure to read your writings.

Bernie

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home