My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm special

A best friend shared this we me and I now share it with you.

In all the world there is
nobody like me.
Nobody has my smile
Nobody laughs like me...

In all eternity, none will ever look, talk,
walk like me....

I'm beginning to realize it's no
accident that I'm special. I'm beginning
to see that God made me Special for a
very special purpose. He must have a job for me that no one else can do as well as
I. Out of all the billions of applicants,
I'm the only one qualified, the only one
who has the right combination of what it
takes....

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

Your best friend knows the words she spoke to you are honest and true. You have always been a step ahead of the crowd in your uniqueness.

Bernie

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home