My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Monday, July 07, 2008

Ramona's new family member, Madison

It's quite obvious that I don't know how to use the computer to turn the picture but Ramona and Madison are great no matter what the angle of the photo.
Madison is of Angolian (Turkey) and Pyrenenes- Spain and France stock and I'm speculating that this breed could have been used by the Basque sheepherders in Spain.
Ramona drove to Oklahoma to pick up Madison and also transported Madison's sibling to a new owner in Denver.
Ramona recently completed her tenure as charge nurse in the emergency ward of the Loveland trauma center that serves Colorado,Nebraska and Wyoming.
She has been appointed as the new director of education at the hospital and will train people for the various tasks that will come their way. I'm sure that workshops and continuing education is under that umbrella.
She is always ready to take off with Madison to Fort Collins and meet up with Ellen and Randy at their home and with the dogs in tow they run and walk the trails and open space adjoining Ellen and Randy's home.
I had better not fail to mention ever faithful Ginger, in the front row.
Several years ago when I visited Ramona in New Baltimore, Michigan. Ginger was fiestier and younger and she was competing for our attention against two of Ramona's other two dogs, Smokie and I forget the other name. So Ginger went over to the open front door and barked as if guests were arriving. Of course, the other two dogs raced to the front door and Ginger slyly returned to command our full attention. Really, it was uncanny.
Ramona's return to Colorado has been marked with joy and happiness for all of us who love and adore her. Sam and Ben hang on her every word.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

I enlarged the picture, as I always do, and found that it's even better at that angle, than I guessed it would be. I saw two happy and smiling faces, or was Madison smiling also??
I'll alert my grandson, Jake, who will soon be a full-fledged nurse in the ER in CA, to the news that a dear friend's daughter is a Director of Ed in a Loveland hospital. Congratulations on the promotion!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home