My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

All about us


Randy was born in the hospital at Worthington, Mn. where I taught speech, debate and drama. That year my students won the Minnesota one act play contest with their presentation of Box And Cox, an English play.
Donna's sister, Caroline, lived in
England and we had her send us records with the cockney accent and my students perfected it.One of the students, Carl Swanson, was called "mousey," by his country school teacher because of his shyness. I brought him out of it and he went on to Augustana College in Sioux Falls and became a drama student legend, Late, he taught school at Brandon, S. D. and Keith Anderson's sister, Anita, was one of his students.

This picture was taken at Knott's Berry Farm in Anaheim, Ca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home