My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Friday, March 31, 2006

Our children's grandparents,continued


Pictured holding Johnnie,s boy, I believe to be Jim, is Donna's father, John Entenman.Behind John is Donna's Mother, Nora. To the right is Johnnie's wife, Beverly.

John and Nora Entenman had the following children: Nora, Caroline, Johnnie,Donna and Jim. Nora and Johnnie are deceased as well as both grandparents. In fact , the children of Donna Entenman and Glenn Rye did not have the priviledge of knowing either of their granddads. The were able to enjoy the privilege of knowning grandma Entenman and grandma Rye.
I did not have acess to other photos but will share them if I am able to put them on he library that our Grandson, Courr Rye, provided for this site.
I trust that Donna will provide some historical background on her family as she had compiled for the Thompson family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home