My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Newhew Gary Rye, An American patroit


Gary, 2nd from right,behind Gradma Rye, was featured in the Gillette, Wy, newspaper of 02/03/o6. You should be able to access it on the internet. It shows Gary, age 56, sounding taps as his drill group honors the passing of one of America's heroes who served their country. I believe th bugle is one that uncle Tommy had and I gave it to Gary at Tommy's passing. Most places in America the taps is sounded as a recording, but in Gillette because of Gary's devotion to God and country it is sounded live.
The last time I heard Gary pay tribute to a veteran was at his cousin, Duane Nelson's funeral in Hills, Mn.
At my passing, I hope that I am honored by his loving tribute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home