My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Monday, March 06, 2006

Kristi's baby shower


Summer and Brigid hosted the party at their home in Phoenix.Kristi, on the left, about 20 years ago, is the wife of Mike Wang
,f-22 pilot and SW Airline pilot. They have been friends of Dan and Brigid for years and also cousins.
What a remarlable collection of intertwinging events.
Beth, in the front row right is the wife of Stefan Kneuss, a creator of artificial limbs and will be featured one the the next Monday nights on an ABC program, The Miracle Workers. But last year as Randy's daughter, My Granddaughter was looking at colleges Randy told Dan that she was interested in Cal Tech.Dan told Kristi;Kristi told Beth and Beth lined My Granddaughter up with a telephone converstaion with her father in law, a Cal Tech faculty member.My Granddaughter is happily enrolled at the University of Colorado but such loving concern by relatives moved her and all of us.
Keith and Lois just returned from a trip to Israel where he took a group from his church.
After lunch with the men at a Greek cafe I returned to Brigid's house with Dan and I met young Keith's wife. Young Keith is a friend of our Greg.
I also met Mike's sister,Jennifer, whose husband is a AF pilot stationed at El segundo and they live at Ft. McArthur in San Pedro where I was stationed when President Truman dropped the A bomb and ended WWll.
Keith's Mother, Elsie Swanson has a sister named Doris Swanson Skillman.Her son, Rodney, was at the men's lunch. We knew many Valley
Springss , SD people. He shared that he had lived in Mankato, Mn. and it turns out the my nephew, Dr. Roger Nelson,DVM, put down their golden retriever for them 7 years ago at his Mankato clinic.
What a blessing to see and be reminded of all the many ways thisfamily has touched and blessed our families.
I am, among all men, most richly blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home