My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Cottrell family blog

The Cottrells are great friends of Dan, Brigid, Summer and other member of our family.
Tom would arrive at our home in Loveland, Co. on new years eve and about 5 o'clock leave so he could spend new years eve on Long's peak(0ver10,000 feet high).

Eighteen or nineteenyears ago they were traveling from Ft.Collins, Co. to Phoenix for Brididand Dan's weddng. They stayed over night with me at canyon deechelly on the Navajo reservation where I was teaching school. Molly was two weeks old and she was passed around to the excited students to admire.

She graduates this year and her and her family have really been off the reservation since then---
How far off the reservation-see their blog

http://cottrellsinchina.blogspot.com

Somehow or other this computer would let me edit the mistakes-I can't do spaces and I'm too lazy to redo it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

Do you read the comments your friends make? If yes, are they wry enough for the master instructor?

Ann Onymous

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home