My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Friday, August 17, 2007

Comments of Comments


Greg and Ramona at some patriotic event.
I appeciate each and every comment to my blog and herein attempt to answer each and every one.
8/15/o7- Bernie- Yes, I get a Rocky Mountain High from the pictures
8/10/07 Statistic on my children: Randy-6'1 born 06/17/57; Dan-6'3-born7/12/58;Greg-6'1-born 01/09/65; Ramona-born 10/31/69
8/10/ The Babe- yes, my boys were in Little League in Riverside, California
8/04/07 Ann-Mad dogs and Englishment was a Noel Coward creation but I don't know the tune.
I can't sing but I can hum a little.
08/01/07 Ann-re: lepricon I was the bartender and in village dance scenes in the Sun City Players production of Brigadoon a few years ago.
07/30/07 Ann-After reading Scott's Lay of the Last Minstrel, an American writer, Edward Everett Hale, wrote a short story about a sailor who said he never wanted to hear again about America and he was isolated on a ship- Look up ;The Man Without a Country.
7/28/07-Ann- When one speaks of home we are never alone.
7/12/07-Ann- Du bist un schoenes madchen
6/21/07- Dick and Bernie- I am flattered and honored to find so many sinilarites in our children. Lucky we are indeed.
6/09/07.-Ann- congradulations on your grandson in nursing school-how admirable.
06/02/07- Ann Anymomous-Yes, I read each and every comment with joy!
5-23-07 Ann anyomous and Bod- I thought you would never ask.
03/16/07 Person working on Nels Rogness geneology give me a contact point and I know someone in Luverne, Mn. who may be of assistance to you.
12/05/05 Ann annyomous(so far I spelled this work three ways) Court Rye, the creator of this blog site went to Palmdale for a microsoft event promoting x-box 360. The event was held in the building the houses the shops for the b-2. Are you old enough to have a daughter who teaches 3rd grade?
09/03/05-Od Bodkin- The Greek resturant is on 20th st., one/half block of Camelback on the west side of the street just across from the post office.

3 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

Thank you for responding to my questions. I feel as though I know your family better, and what a family! You are resourceful, and so willing to pass info along to friends. Another thanks!

We have yet another connection. Two, actually. Greg and the younger of my two brothers were born 01-09-??. Ramona and the older of my younger brothers were born on 10-31-??. No comment on the years!

Bernie

1:39 PM  
Blogger Glenn Rye said...

A dancer in a stage play! How I would have loved seeing you in the role of a dancing barkeep, with the talent to hum.

The Greek restaurant is on my list of places to visit. Thanks for the directions.

Speaking of food, here is another question for you to answer. What kind of food do you like, or should I say, what don't you like???

Ann

9:22 PM  
Blogger Glenn Rye said...

P.S.
I neglected to comment on the picture of big brother and little sister. Greg and Ramona are perfect subjects, and what fun they must have had that day. Cute kids!

Bernie

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home