My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

So,I spoke too soon

The Pirates did the DBacks in 8 to 3 last evening and yes, I stayed until the end of the game. The Pirates are last in their division and had every thing to gain and nothing to lose.
It was the first time that I saw several of our players make errors but I have nothing but high hopes and admiration for the skill of all of these young, did I say young, players.
The audience for the most part booed when the images of Bond's 756 home run came on the screen. I thought that this was not in the best taste but what the heck this is America and people are free to express openly whatever turns them on or off or whatever.

I have two tickets for Saturday's 5:30 game with the Washington Nationals and my friend,Ethel, who usually accompanies me will be in California. Could anyone be interested in going to the game with me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

Dick wishes he could have accepted the offer to take in the D-Back's game with you. He thanks you for including him on your list of friends who enjoy baseball games.

We'll be thinking of you while you enjoy a night out at the game.

They won big time tonight (8-10-07), and will continue to do so.

Bernie

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home