My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Friday, August 24, 2007

These are the songs that we sung

A strange medley of men were the thousands who joined the gold rush ot to California. Here was an opporutnity for anyone, honest men or fugitive, to make a new life for himself.

Oh, what was your name in the states?
Was it thompson or Johnson or Bates?
Did you murder your wife
And fly for your life?
Say, what was your name in the States?


I resemble that remark-my Mother's maiden name was Thompson.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

I beleive you could sing songs for days without ever repeating the same one. Your knowledge of tunes of the past, and probably the present, is another of your remarkable talents.

Next time you appear in a stage play, I would like to be informed, so I could hear you perform. Or if you decide to sing for a group of friends at the Music Hall, I want to know when.

Ann

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home