My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Late Mother's day tribute

Mother o' Mine
by Rudyard Kipling(1865-1936)
If I were hanged on the highest hill, Mother o' mine, O mother o' mine! I know whose love would follow me still, Mother o' mine, O mother o' mine! If I were drowned in the deepest sea, Mother o' mine, O mother o' mine! I know whose tears would come down to me, Mother o' mine, O mother o' mine! If I were damned of body and soul, I know whose prayers would make me whole, Mother o' mine, O mother o' mine!
###
More: Writer Directory Book Reviews Homework Help E-texts Timeline Submit a Review

I was unable to post this last week but somewhere in my blog I've used it before because it is one of my favorites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home