My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Fireworks and Greg



Greg was not featured in the last article because he wasn't even a twinke in his father's eye. That twinkle appeared when we when we were camping with the Craigs at Borrrego Hot Springs in California.
My cousin Selma Sundem was married to the Rich family member in Sioux Falls, S.D.They owned the Sioux Falls Fireworks company.
Greg was in high school and I called Mr.Rich and he agreed to transport a trailer load of fireworks to Wheatland, Wyoming. (spelling) Greg and I hooked up a two wheel trailer to the 74 Chyrsler New Yorker and met Mr. Rich and downloaded the fireworks to our trailer. Greg set up a fireworks stand at 29th and Lincoln on the Beacon Motel property. I don't know if he made any money but it was a great experience for him and also for me. The other person in the picture is one of his friends that I cannot identify. At that time we also had a surprise visit from my nephew, Gary Rye, mentioned in my earlier posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home