My Photo
Name:
Location: Sun City, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Randy and Ramona go to Florida

Randy holding Ramona in December of 1969 with Greg and
Dan close at hand in Riverside, California ,and thereby hangs a tail.

In June of 2003, Randy's daughter won a Nasa scholarship to hang out with the training astronauts off the keys of Florida. For a photo tour go to google and type in ryefamily.net/ and then click on the aquarius experience. Well, she was now selected to work with them as an intern for this summer and her tour of duty is about to be over so Randy graciously included Ramona in his plans to spend time with My Granddaughter at the site and bring her back to Colordado.
After she returns to Colorado she then has to go to Washington, D.C. to report on her summer activities.
On her first tour she met the astronaut who was recently left on the space station and has kept contact with him and emails him at the space station.


p.s. to access the comment line on this blog use my log on as follows:

users name_______________glenn.rye@gmail.com


password____________________ rye.family


I wish to also thank those who have been so gracious with their comments and I enjoy them immensley. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

p.s. to Diane who commented early on in 2005, our friend ,Mandy ,has had some serious heart operations and she and I would like to hear from you for we miss you dearly. My e mail address is listed above as my users name. glenn

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Rye said...

The amazing Rye children continue to bring a smile to my face, so I can imagine how happy you are to be the beloved father of the yougsters.

Ann

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home